Hiring a Receptionist
Medical/Allied Health Receptionist
1-2 days per week with cover and fill options.
Glen Waverley Foot Clinic are looking for a friendly, and reliable receptionist to join our team- a busy Podiatry clinic with 6 Podiatrists.
In this role you will welcome clients of all ages, support our Podiatrists, and use your initiative to ensure the clinic is run seamlessly.
It is desirable to have:
- A warm and friendly personality- face-to-face and on the telephone
- Administrative experience in a medical setting including an understanding of infection control processes (Podiatry, Dental or Allied Health experience is preferred);
- Demonstrated experience using practice management software (preferably Cliniko) and experience with billing including HICAPS, DVA, Medicare, TAC, and WorkCover;
- Excellent computer skills (preferably Mac);
- Great communication; and
- Flexibility to work evenings and possible Saturday mornings.
- Previous experience managing payroll, unreconciled accounts and payment of supplier invoices; and
- The ability to communicate in Mandarin
Please email your resume together with a cover letter firstname.lastname@example.org